We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer cum Project Manager who has prior experience working as a QA engineer on various
mobile development projects. The QA role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Besides the QA part,
you would also be required to see the project management aspect of the project. Theresponsibilities include the coordination and completion of
projects on time and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of a project.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs
while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems along
with project management, we’d like to meet you. Engineer must have the abilities given below:
- Experience:QA: 2 years (Preferred)
- Salary - 300,000 Rs - 600,000 Rs /year
- Job Type: Full-time
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation when required.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- 5 days work week.
- Flexible work environment.